Design ContestPushing the previous journal aside with something more interesting.Design Contest by Delta141
I have a project in the making (which I can't mention yet), but I find myself in a bit of trouble designing one of the main characters, so why not hold a contest?
There will only be one winner, and the prize would be a drawing from me.
There are some do's and don'ts here, so make sure to read it.
The character must...
- be a female
- be a canine, preferably a dog
- if dog, purebreed
- look attractive (necessary for the role)
- have a realistic design, in terms of colors and markings
- have long hair
- have feminine looks
- be aged around 25-30
- be a molosser type of dog. (Mastiff, bulldogs or other dogs with hanging skin or wrinkles and otherwise masculine looks)
- be completely black furred or white furred (preference)
- be a German Shepherd, wolf or maned wolf
- be masculine or tomboy-ish
(That's all I can think of at the moment. Might add more later so keep an eye out.)
You don't <